Thursday, July 14, 2011

Never Ending Drama

Maybe I should go away for a while....I just don't wanna deal with any of this shit anymore. I really wanna just move away to Chicago, take up on that offer, and live drama free. Live without worrying if I'm going to cry myself to sleep because my friends like to hate me and say such nasty things but never directly to my face. How can people be so spineless???? Thing is, I don't even mean that in a bad way!!! I'd rather be bitched at to my face than indirectly and in a pussy ass way. I HATE IT!!!!! You're supposed to be my friend, so why can't you share anything anymore?! You're supposed to tell me if I'm stupid, give me reasons, tell me if I'm wrong. Why did this all of a sudden change?? You're supposed to sit there and listen to me complain like I let you do. Support me in ANYTHING No matter how much it may hurt you.....just like I did.

why did that change....?

Why can't you speak up anymore?

What the fuck did I do?


Forget it. I don't wanna know. Not like you would ever tell me, anyways. I'm going away for a while. I'm not gonna deal with this stupid game.....I hate the drama.....I just want it to be gone......why can't we all just be nice and not talk shit behind each other's backs???? WHY IS THAT SO HARD?!?! WE'RE FRIENDS!!!!!!! WHY IS IT SO FUCKING HARD?!?!?! >.<"

No comments:

Post a Comment