Friday, June 17, 2011

Confuzzled...

Okay....problem....*takes breath* I like this guy. Kay? But i think I may have pushed him away by not making it obvious I was interested...So right now, I'm just realizing it and it's like...that odd sense of loss and regret. So it's like...I just dont know. I didnt realize I liked him this much until yesterday, and now it just feels like I'm missing out on SO much. I dont quite know what to do now. I'm thinking that I'm just going to have to wait and see if it'll work out in my favor or not. I'm hoping it will, but it's like I'm SO worried and whatnot that my mind keeps racing around so much with all these thoughts so it's like....i feel like breaking down, almost....but I wont. I'll just drown myself in something else so I wont have the time to think. I just need to keep really busy.....Wish me luck....

No comments:

Post a Comment