Wednesday, October 12, 2011

"That Emo Kid!"

That moment when you feel completely alone, even though you're not alone....odd...I don't care....and I swear, if one of you ever fucking read this and go "Oh another emo kid" I swear, I'll cut you <.<" don't make me record my 10 minute speech and make you watch it!! <.<" anywho...-le sulks- lol no no....

I'm falling again! lol

and I hate it! I hate myself! I'm disappointed in myself so much right now, and all I can do is cry. and yet, I put on a happy face and don't let anyone know...why do I do this to myself? If it's "all in my head" then why won't it stop?
Tell me this, Society...If it's all in my fucking head, why am I still depressed? I was happy dammit!!!! I had fucking motivation!! I was doing so well!! and now what?!?! WHAT?! Why is this fucking happening again?! I can't do this anymore!! I don't fucking want this!! NO!!!!
I can't...I love being happy more than anything in the world, and it was taken away from me...AGAIN!!
...I don't want this anymore...I don't know how to stop it...I don't....I don't like this at all...How do I fix myself? how?
just...how?...

No comments:

Post a Comment