Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I Feel Pretty/Unpretty

How are you supposed to feel pretty? Like....I dont feel pretty at all even though there are people that say that I am and very beautiful. I dont understand how that works. Is it just someone trying to get into my pants, or is it true? How can I know if it's true? Just believe them and see where it leads? Because each time I believe, I get so heart broken and it does not seem worth it anymore. The heatache is just too much at that point. It seems everyone is a liar. I try to tell myself that I'm pretty, but I really can't believe it. Where's the proof? Where's the truth? Where's the one person that won't lie that much? Can I believe them? Can I then believe myself? Can I even believe in someone that much anymore? At all? I dont know. I dont know if I'm brave enough to find out....I dont know if I wanna try anymore.
I dont think I do....
I kind of want to quit....

No comments:

Post a Comment