Saturday, March 26, 2011

Don't lose hope.

So...I went to pick up my ex today cause he needed a ride. When sitting in my car, he came out. This was my reaction: O.O I really couldn't believe I dated him! Sounds mean, I know. But I'm actually happy I seen him because it assured me that I'm truly over him. I mean, you see those facebook like pages saying "I dated that" and "was I drunk our whole relationship" and I actually felt like that for a moment. XD but seriously. It did reassure me that I'm over him, and it makes me happy, a little. :) Just remember girls and boys, there's always hope!! It just takes a little time to realize that it'll come. Don't lose hope. When you do, everything starts to fall apart in your eyes. I was like that for a little and I really did want to just quit. Not die!! Just get away from everything. Run away. Pause life so it all goes away for a while. But now, I don't want it to stop. It's wonderful and I enjoy being happy again. I'm not worried about finding "The One" or any of that stuff. I feel pretty without anyone's help. I'm into Yoga again. I'm dancing in my room to no music. Driving around happy!! Not worrying about the little shit. Sounds like a dream, I know, and sometimes it feels like it, but it's still here no matter how many times I pinch myself!! :3 just believe in yourself. I know it's hard, but it just takes some time. Time doesn't fix everything, but it can heal a little bit. I promise! It'll all be better after a while. I have faith in all of you. Just remember....The dog days are over. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment